Fees and Benefits
Through the Corporate Membership scheme, your organization can become a Corporate Member of GCC BDI and sign up your board members and C-suite as individual members.
FEES: Annual Corporate Membership rates are as follows:
Please note that effective 1 January 2018, 5% VAT will be applied to all membership fees.
Up to 8 Board Directors and C-suite Members
9-12 Board Directors and C-suite Members
13-15 Board Directors and C-suite Members
16-20 Board Directors and C-suite Members
These rates represent discounts of up to 10% on individual membership rates
The company is able to transfer membership, i.e. should anyone currently allocated membership leave the organization, the organisation may then replace that person within the membership term.
Corporate Membership is paid and coordinated by the company (usually by the board secretary) on behalf of all company corporate members. Only one invoice is sent to the designated contact person so that the members do not need to handle their own administration and renewals.
- 10% discount on GCC BDI open and tailored in house workshops
- 10% discount on GCC BDI Board Evaluations, Corporate Governance Assessments and Scorecards
- 10% discount on participation costs of Board Directors Remuneration Surveys
- An annual corporate secretary refresher workshop
The company’s nominated individual members will become Corporate Members and will benefit from an interesting and useful package of benefits as set out below:
CORPORATE MEMBER BENEFITS:
- Corporate Members are entitled to use the designation M.GCCBDI after their names on their business cards and be recognized as a member of a professional Institute of board directors
- Priority booking and reduced rates (up to 10%) on all our open enrolment workshops
- Continuing Professional Development Points for all workshops attended
- Invitations to GCC BDI events including our Alumni Networking Dinners
- Access to the Global Network of Director Institutes Global Passport providing you with more director information and the ability to network with directors from other institutes around the world
- Free information and guidance services
- 7.5% discounts on D & O Insurance
- Up to 40% discount on director and executive coaching sessions
- Reduced subscription for Proxy Watch Arabia weekly newsletter
- Free listing on our Directors Register for independent directors, to be used by companies searching for independent directors on their boards
- Access to the members only area on our new website including a Members Business Directory and a directors resourse centre
- Subscription to quarterly Al Majlis Newsletter
- Receiving and participating in GCC BDI’s surveys, reports and research
- GCC BDI membership card which will give you special rates as follows:
- Special rates at the Ritz Carlton Dubai – DIFC
- 20% discounts (Suite) at Al Faisaliah Hotel, Riyadh, KSA
- 25% discounts on the joining fee for membership of the Captain’s Club Dubai and Bahrain
- 10% discounts on cruises and ad hoc travel specials
- 10% discounts on Spa Treatments when pre-booked at the Burj Al Arab. Also a complimentary 60 minute massage and a 60 minute personal training session when purchasing an annual Fitness Membership Plan
We will continue to add more benefits to the GCC BDI membership program in the near future.